proximakh
Topic Author

Navigation Bar Configuration

09 Feb 2017, 02:05

Hi,

I bought an U300 because I loved the design and price.
While setting, I found that there was no setting to change the order of buttons on the navigation bar.
Currently, it is [Recent]-[Home]-[Back] order and I need [Back]-[Home]-[Recent] order.
How can I change the order?

Please help me.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Kukhyun Cho

megthebest

Re: Navigation Bar Configuration

10 Feb 2017, 16:20

hi, no possible to change order with current rom.
You may change with modding, root and xposed + modules for virtual keys remapping.
Try to live with this key configuration, because is easy to adapt to it..

proximakh
Topic Author

13 Feb 2017, 06:47

Thank you for replying.
You're right. It seems possible if I root and install xposed, but the bank apps I use are blocked if the device is rooted.

Could you open u300 kernel source code? If you provide android_kernel_uhans_u300, android_device_uhans_u300 and android_vendor_uhans_u300, then I would build custom rom which has the feature to change order by myself.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Kukhyun Cho

megthebest

14 Feb 2017, 16:47

proximakh wrote:
Thank you for replying.
You're right. It seems possible if I root and install xposed, but the bank apps I use are blocked if the device is rooted.

Could you open u300 kernel source code? If you provide android_kernel_uhans_u300, android_device_uhans_u300 and android_vendor_uhans_u300, then I would build custom rom which has the feature to change order by myself.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Kukhyun Cho

you can try to root and hide root via app (hide my root) when using Bank app (or you may use xposed module RootCloak).
Source kernel is a topic to ask to engineers..
Uhans will share something, but not now!
Thanks

proximakh
Topic Author

15 Feb 2017, 14:24

Finally, I've done what you said. I changed the button order with Xposed module Xperia/AOSP NavBar Buttons, and I can use bank apps with Magisk hide.
But Pokemon Go does not work with Xposed.

Please open the source code as soon as possible. It's the best way for me to do whatever I wanna do.

Thank you very much.